Kicking off as a guest speaker in the Max Bell auditorium at the 2008 Banff Mountain Book Festival, Lynn has shared presentations for audiences from a few dozen people to hundreds in theatres and halls across Canada. Her presentations highlight how connection to place, by living, recreating and sharing experiences that are unique to the mountain landscape can shape one’s identity and can inspire truly authentic and deeply meaningful lives.
Lynn is an expert with extensive and in-depth knowledge of Canadian Rockies’ recreation, history and culture.
Download the PDF promo sheet
CJSW Radio interview
- All we need to know I learned from outdoor adventure
- Rockies Extreme: A Century of Cutting Edge Mountain Adventurers
- Colourful Characters of the Canadian Rockies
- Canada’s Glaciers: Hotbeds of Science
- Extraordinary Women of the Canadian Rockies
- Mountain Culture Matters